Sunday, September 17th from noon-5pm!
The Annual BBQ is our largest and most important fundraiser of the year. It draws approximately 2500 people from the community each year. It’s open to the public and all are welcome!
- Live & silent auction
- Children’s games & prizes
- Farmers’ Market
- Delicious Chicken BBQ dinner
- Adults $9.00, Children $5.00, Hot Dogs & Chips $3.00
- Sweet Shop
- Taste & See event $100 per couple- food, wine and beer (adults only) September 16th. Must purchase tickets in advance CALL (805) 489-1210
- Raffle Drawing $5.00 each-5 Prizes-$500 each. Sold at the BBQ or at the school now.
- Golden Raffle Ticket $100 per ticket (only 200 sold) – lucky winner gets to pick any Live Auction item
A sneak peek at some of last years Live Auction items:
- Chef Benjamin Harrison’s Gourmet Food Truck Party for 50
- Native Trails: Farmhouse sink planter
- 4 one day hopper passes to Disneyland
- Full Comprehensive Orthodontic case from start to finish from Dr. Poole
- Skeet Shooting with Miss Mello
- A Vegas Thanksgiving Vacation 11/18/16-11/25/16
- Majestic Mountain Getaway at Yosemite National Park
- The Famous Class of 2021 Tri Tip BBQ for 50
- Fiesta for 30 at the Hunstad Home
- A week stay in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Head South of the Border to Historical Patzcuaro, Mexico
- Dinner at the Five Cities Fire Station
- A Uniquely made Old Rustic Tool Shed for your Backyard Garden
- Wine Barrel Table
- Reserved Parking Spot
- American flag pallet
Become a Sponsor- call the school office today for sponsorship details (805) 489-1210!
Donations are needed! We need live and silent auction items, so if you have a vacation home, access to a fun excursion or some desirable items for the live or silent auction, please let us know!
Let us know if you are interested today! Contributions received by September 1, 2017 will be recognized in the auction program.
St. Patrick School is a fully accredited nonprofit Preschool, Elementary and Jr. High School, and the money raised will help us continue to better our school and provide a challenging, supportive and well-rounded education. Our mission is to provide a quality education while supporting family values in today’s youth.