Thank you for your interest in St. Patrick Catholic Preschool‐Jr. High School. We encourage you to schedule a tour of our campus during school hours. We also welcome your children to come for a class visit where they will meet the teacher and their potential classmates and spend part of the day with them. Please call the school office at 805‐489‐1210 or click on Schedule a Tour at the top of this page to arrange for a tour or a classroom visit.
To be considered for enrollment, please submit the following documents to our school office.
- Click on the Admissions tab. Click Apply Here. Fill in your students’ information, then Submit. Please pay the non-refundable $30.00 application fee online.
- An email will be sent to you with additional questions from our registrar. Please fill out the form and submit it online.
Upon completion of all online application forms, a grade level readiness test will be given by appointment and evaluated by the teacher. The Principal and the teacher will determine if admission is advisable based on their evaluation of the information submitted, their interaction with the student and the admission test results.
Once a student is accepted, the student’s family will be sent a link to register online. Enrollment is complete only when we have received the following.
- The Registration forms have been submitted and accepted by the Registrar.
- The $325 Registration Fee is paid in full on FACTS
- Tuition payments have been set up on FACTS, our tuition management site.
- Immunization records, with up to date immunizations according to state law, is received by Registrar.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate is received by the Registrar.
- A copy of the baptismal certificate, if baptized, is received by the Registrar.
- Copies of two most recent year’s report card (if applicable).
- Copies of two most recent year’s standardized testing scores (if applicable).
- A letter of recommendation from the student’s previous teacher. (if applicable)
- Student records from the prior school are transferred.
PRIORITY OF ADMISSION
St. Patrick School prioritizes their applicants as follows:
- Children of alumni
- Non Catholics
Please call the school office at 805-489-1210 or click here to schedule a tour online. Mercy Preschool also welcomes you to visit.
2020-2021 K-8th Grade Tuition
1 Child $5,875
2 Children $10,962
3 Children $15,447