These are activities that you may do during Independent Learning Time.
Programs on your computer:
- Create a card, poster, website, etc. on Microsoft Publisher.
2.Create a slideshow on Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Create a spreadsheet, chart, or graph on Microsoft Excel.
- Practice your math on the Sunburst programs.
- Create an art piece or slideshow on KidPix.
- Create a music piece using Audacity.
- Create a slideshow on Photostory.
- Practice your typing skills on Type to Learn.
- Use Google Earth to explore places and on the earth and in the ocean.
- Create a stickfigure animation using Pivot.
- Do photo editing using Photo Pos Pro.
- Create a movie on Windows Movie Maker.
On the web:
- Practice your math skills on Arcade Math.
- Create an animated cartoon using Fluxtime
- Create a drawing using Sumo Paint or Sketchcast. (Username:stpatrick Password: password)
- 4. Create a Timeline on TimeToast
- Do photo editing using Picnik or Blabberize.
- Practice your Math Facts on Study Island
- Watch Educational videos on BrainPop or BrainPop Jr. Username: stpatricksschool Password: mercy
Choose an EDUCATIONAL activity on the Computer Lab website. Here are some suggestions: