Mission & Vision
St. Patrick Catholic Preschool through Junior High, rooted in the traditions of the Sisters of Mercy and focused upon rigorous academics, partners with families to educate and inspire students to live and serve with faith, wisdom, and compassion.
St. Patrick School envisions a vibrant community that connects our Catholic faith to all we learn and do. We will be a school that provides a Christ-centered, academically challenging, service-oriented curriculum to ensure that all graduates have the foundational preparation and confidence to live their faith, apply their learning, and serve their communities.
St. Patrick Catholic School is a community in which clergy, teachers, staff, and parents work together to provide a well-rounded Catholic education for each student. As facilitators of the educational program, the faculty and administration consider it essential to reach the student to live in accordance with the spiritual, moral, and ethical principles exemplified in the life of Christ and inspired by the Sisters of Mercy.
St. Patrick School emphasizes its role as:
- A Catholic Community in which the members care for, challenge, and support one another for the common good, with parents as the primary educators of their children
- A Provider of Comprehensive Curricular Programs that offer excellence in education integrated with Christian truths and values, and where each child can realize his/her full potential
- A Reflection of the Image and Likeness of Christ where we conduct ourselves as disciples of Christ by living the Catholic faith and serving others through works of mercy
- A Safe and Disciplined Environment which creates a campus where responsible citizenship and moral reasoning are reinforced by the acts of charity, hospitality, respect, peace, and reconciliation
schoolwide learning expectations:
St. Patrick Catholic School’s School Wide Learning Expectations focus upon student growth and success. Living our faith and the charism of the Sisters of Mercy are foundational to our tradition of academic success and model citizenship.
We strive for:
- Engage in a growing relationship with Christ
- Put God’s word into action
- Seek to understand the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church
- Communicate effectively, create strong study habits, and recognize the value in different perspectives
- Learn, reflect, and work hard each day to pursue our goals
- Recognize purpose in our learning and apply it to our daily lives
- Take responsibility for our call to serve others
- Recognize the needs of our world and actively respond
- Respect each other in word and action