2019-2020 Parent's Club Goals
Parent’s Club is a way for the parents of the school to come together and provide the school community with events throughout the year. The following are some of the events that the Parent’s Club sponsors throughout the year:
- 3+ School Assemblies
- Walk-through for 4th, 5th & 6th Grade
- Teacher Luncheons
- Events such as Trunk or Treat, Bingo, Daughter & Son events, Color Run and more.
2019-2020 Parent’s Club Goals:
- Fund the year-end Mustang Water Slides event for the whole family on June 5th from 5:30-7:30 pm (Because of you this has been achieved!!)
- Give back more to the teachers through Spirit Nights. ($200 so far this year)
- Replace the water fountains with bottle filling stations.
Parent's Club Officers
President: Mary Philipps (Preschool & 1st Grader)
Vice President: Kristin Ciecek (Kinder, 2nd & 4th Grader)
Secretary: Kimberley Ingham (2nd Grader)
Treasurer: Amy Muscio (Preschool, Kinder, & 1st Grader)
Events Coordinator: Tiffany Barnick (Kinder)
Social Media Coordinator: Melanie Jackson (Kinder & 2nd Grader)
You can reach the Parent’s Club by e-mailing: email@example.com
For information on Parent’s Club meetings, volunteer opportunities and events please follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/celticsparentclub/
We know it is hard to believe but there will be a 1st Day of school next year. Why not cross back to school shopping off your to do list? We just ordered my school supplies for next year from the comfort of my home and without the risk of back to school shopping at big box retailers. Visit www.1stdayschoolsupplies.com and you are just a few clicks away from getting everything you need for next year!!! It is super easy… Click, pay, done! Plus, while you’re on the site getting your supplies, look at their great selection of Vera Bradley, JanSport, and Under Armour accessories! To buy your school supplies, CLICK the link or flyer above.