2021-2022 Parent's Club Goals
Parent’s Club is a way for the parents of the school to come together and provide the school community with events throughout the year. The following are some of the events that the Parent’s Club sponsors throughout the year:
- 3+ School Assemblies
- Walk-through for 4th, 5th & 6th Grade
- Teacher Luncheons
- Events such as Trunk or Treat, Bingo, Daughter & Son events, Color Run and more.
2021-2021 Parent’s Club Goals:
- Fund the year-end Mustang Water Slides event for the whole family on June 3th from 5:30-7:30 pm (Because of you this has been achieved!!)
- Give back more to the teachers through Spirit Nights.
- Replace the water fountains with bottle filling stations.
Parent's Club Officers
President: Mary Philipps (1st Grader & 3rd Grader)
Vice President: Kristin Ciecek (2nd, 4th & 6th Grader)
Secretary: Melanie Jackson (Preschool, 2nd & 4th Grader)
Treasurer: Amy Muscio (Preschool, 2nd, & 3rd Grader)
Events Coordinator: Tiffany Barnick (Preschool & 2nd Grader)
Social Media Coordinator: Jill Ellison ( 2nd Grader)
You can reach the Parent’s Club by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on Parent’s Club meetings, volunteer opportunities and events please follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/celticsparentclub/