Thank you for your interest in St. Patrick Catholic Preschool-Jr. High School. We encourage you to visit our campus during school hours for a tour. We also welcome your children to come for a class visit where they will meet the teacher and their potential classmates and spend part of the day with them. Please call the school office at 805-489-1210 to arrange for a tour or a classroom visit.
To be considered for enrollment, please submit the following documents to our school office. Upon receipt of these documents and completion of the interview/admission test, your student will be placed in the application pool.
- A completed application for enrollment.
- $30.00 application fee.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the baptismal certificate, if baptized.
- A copy of the student’s immunization record, with immunizations up to date, according to state law.
- Copies of two most recent year’s report card (if applicable)
- Copies of two most recent year’s standardized testing scores (if applicable).
- A letter of recommendation from the student’s previous teacher. (if applicable)
Upon completion of paperwork, a grade level readiness test will be given by appointment and evaluated by the teacher. The Principal and the teacher will determine if admission is advisable based on their evaluation of the information submitted, their interaction with the student and the admission test results.
Once a student is accepted, the student’s family will be given a Registration Packet. Enrollment is complete only when:
- The Registration Packet has been returned and accepted by the Registrar.
- The Registration Fee is paid in full.
- Immunization records, with up to date immunizations according to state law, received by Registrar.
- Student records from the prior school are transferred.
PRIORITY OF ADMISSION
St. Patrick School prioritizes their applicants as follows:
- Children of alumni
- Non Catholics
St. Patrick Catholic School, in the Diocese of Monterey, mindful of its primary mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school.
St. Patrick Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethnic origin, age or gender in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
While St. Patrick Catholic School does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not be available.
Likewise, St. Patrick Catholic School does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of gender, age, disability, race, color and national and/or ethnic origin
St. Patrick Catholic School reserves the right to be the sole judge of merit, competence and qualifications, and can favor Catholic applicants and co-workers in all employment decisions, especially in those positions that have direct bearing upon the pastoral activity of the Church.